Wednesday, February 3, 2010

pretend/not.



Being here (here being in this space-time-place-continuum)  makes me angry.
'Its hard to be happy here'- someone said to me- all doe-eyed and of course- SAD.
I stared back in disbelief.
FINALLY. someone summed up all my years of misery 'here'.
it IS hard to be HAPPY 'here'.
i'm angry- no- NOT grumpy even. JUST angry.
Everyday I make my way through this one bus stop.
filled with people ALL the time.
standing- walking through
knocking the gajibbies off of me
every SINGLE day.
Jay Z humming in my headphones- rappin' bout' life being a beach chair
ALL that's busting through my head though
is this incomprehensible need to feel ANGRY
with
this heat.
these people.
the noise.
the pretense.
THIS city.

City slicker-i sure ain't.


i'm going to hell.
with every single death wish i have in my head.

aren't i?

someone save my soul. *smiles*




No comments: