Sunday, November 9, 2008

thehuntforbooties

ralph lauren

love-lurve-luv! swoons*




givenchy


I went shopping today, seeing that it's SALE season here in Taipei. Was scouting around for a pair of knee highs- actually had my eye on a gorgeous lookin' balenciaga-like pair. Managed to trudged my way through the sweaty crowds, tugged on those beautiful booties only to find that-shiatz- my legs, my thighs, my shins aren't made for knee highs.



Instead of sashaying sexily across the floor- l waddled to the mirrors. Damn! Refusing to admit defeat- the hunt began for another good lookin' pair. I must have tried on about 20 friggin' pairs before i caved.



After 4 hours of tuggin' and sweatin', i went away with...





MAC Prep + Prime skin enhancer.
sigh*

one can always dream of those kick ass skull boots (2nd pic)

1 comment:

crystallise said...

love all the boots and shoes!