Wednesday, December 2, 2009

dragmetohell.

It’s me you want
Me for the future
You have no clue
My pretty lover boy
Not a single cents worth

There’s you.
There’s me
And then there is
she.
Where should I stand
Right in the corner?

Dance around me
Watch my thoughts blur
You and her
Riding on your groin
Watch my world crumble
Those last words spoken.
I remind u of her.

Think of her then.
And watch me dance.
Search for your missing piece
And let me twirl
The glory of this story
your long lost love
At last.

Me,
There wasn’t supposed to be
But there I stood
On your beaten up track.
Loud and annoying
Your trouble’s just beginning.

Watch me dance
Me and her and you.
This ungodly triangle
There should only be two.
Here in my corner
I pray a silent wish
That you’ll be as happy
As you’ve ever made me once.




No comments: